Saturday, January 5, 2013

ERIN'S BIRTHDAY

time for a short post on the blog.  Tuesday is Erin's 6th birthday but her party is tomorrow, Sunday, Jan 6.  We are in Hyattsville until Wed am. 

We have been on vacation from High Spirits for almost three weeks, and I do not have
any ability to post pictures until we get back to her. I left the device I need on her by
accident.

All in all it has been a great vacation,  Saw  our family  before, during and after Christmas at various sites around the country including Florida, Baltimore, Hyattsville, Cleveland and Columbus.

Saw four movies. Les Miz will blow you away.  It is extremely emotional.  Hugh Jackman and Ann Hathaway are spot on.

I kind of miss High Spirits and Joy and I know that we will be back on the water by next weekend or just afterwards.

My other big news, turning 65 this month and going on Medicare and off the super expensive
Cleveland Clinic retiree health insurance plan.

So bye for now, will have pictures when we get back on the boat.

Joe

PS  Hope you got our Christmas letter,.  If not, drop me a line and I will send it to you.  We are going to try and consolidate our multiple Christmas mailing lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment